Monday, June 25, 2007

Coming soon to a town near you!

Hi! It's us. I can't believe a month has gone by since we posted and now summer is 1/2 over:( Now that I finally have my laptop back, I left it in SC last time we visited in May, and we are back from being gone for 2 weeks.... yes I know, quite the sob story. We have lots of fun pictures and stories to share. Not to mention that the boys turn 2 this Saturday! Where is time going? Just give me a day or two to unpack and tame the wild monkeys...I will get some pictures up soon. Hope y'all are enjoying your summer. I can't wait to catch up on my reading....not only have I not been able to post...I couldn't read your blogs either:( See ya real soon. Me


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is the sweetest thing ever! Miss these boys so much. It's amazing how kids can act like monkeys one minute and be the sweetest things the next. Hope you had a great trip. Can't wait to hear about it!
Kim

Michael and Catherine said...

Such a cute picture! Giving their brother a kiss! You caught it perfectly! Hope y'all have had a good trip. I can't believe the boys will be two Saturday! Wow! Hope to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! That is such a precious picture caught just at the right time. I hope to see you the next time you come to town. Have fun celebrating their 2nd birthday! Seems like you were just pregnant with them.
Love,
Lea

Rebecca said...

SUCH A SWEET PICTURE- I LOVE THE BOYS OUTFITS!!! hope the transition back home goes well=}) looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures!

The Carsons said...

oh-did we miss you when you were in sc...or were you not in the gville area? would love to see you and the boys again soon. love the beach pic!