Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catching Up

Wow, I've got a lot of catching up to do. 2 months to be exact...where did time go? I really do need to be better at staying up to date!

SC State Fair

We went to SC to visit my family one weekend in October. My parents and sister took the boys to the fair and gave us much needed time together. They all had a blast. I think the boys took a 4 hour nap that day!
The boys first fair ride...a fire truck of course!

Peyton loved the jeep ride. At this point Parker had gotten scared on the big slides...he refused to talk to my mom for quite some time and would NOT get on another ride, not even trucks and jeeps! My parents said Peyton could have ridden all day long.


First soft drinks

My favorite...the Elephant Ear. YUM! They inhaled it:)

My mom didn't get pics at the animal barn...they were clinging too tight for her to get her camera out. I am so sad they don't like animals:( They did enjoy the pig races though!

Thanks Mi Mi, Papa, and aunt Mel for taking the boys to the fair and for giving us a day to ourselves.

No comments: