Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TAG, I'm it!

So this is a first for me...here we go. My neighbor Sara tagged me...if you haven't checked out her blog, you should! She's got 4 amazing children, a wonderful family and oh yeah...she is a fabulous photographer. Call her today, clearly you are missing out. We just got our order back and I am in awe we are the people in the pictures! Anyhoo, back to the game of tag. 8 interesting facts about me....sorry it's not that exciting.

1- I love filling out paperwork/surveys. Really, I am not kidding.

2-Summer is my favorite season with fall taking a close 2nd (Tiger Football y'all)

3-I LOVE to read

4-I miss working with sick children and their families. I miss my ministry there and the challenge/learning that comes with post op pediatric cardiac nursing. Don't get me wrong...I love being at home with my monkey's, and the bean on the way...I just get an "itch" sometimes:)

5-Ice cream is my favorite food! I pick restaurants based on their dessert menu:)

6-I love doing laundry

7-I HATE unloading the dishwasher

8-Shopping is both therapeutic and gets me in trouble! I think it's my personal therapy...why pay a counselor $100/hr when you can just shop! After all, a cute top does wonders for a sad mood...and can be worn multiple times:) Sounds like I could really use that counselor!

Told ya it wasn't much fun:) If you find your name below, you've been tagged!

Kim Metzger
Heather Whittaker I know you are crazy busy...just in case you need a break from packing!
Catherine Goforth

And of course a picture...what fun is a post without a picture? That's all any one really wants to see anyway right?
An old favorite of mine...my three boys!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little bean?? Has it happened again?? If so, congratulations. I couldn't be happier for you all. And just to let you know, those children and families in th PICU miss you too. They may not know it, but those of us who worked with you DO.