Monday, April 09, 2007

Boys, Boys, Boys


Thought I would share a few pictures of the 3 guys in my life. Obviously this was before Easter when it was actually spring outside! Oh yeah....we got our camera back:) Guess you could tell by the jump in posts we've had. It is good to be back in the world of technology!
Peyton and Parker love our beach chairs. They get super excited when we pull them out. Parker is in the blue shirt chillin' in the chair.
The boys have recently discovered sticks. As you can see Peyton (yellow shirt) has discovered the many things you can do with your sticks:) Parker thinks anything you place down your shirt will stay....nope, haven't quite got the whole gravity thing down yet. Notice the "Capri" pants below I was referring to in my earlier post... At least they are camo and look like boy shorts...err Capri pants:)


Parker, where are your legs?

There is nothing sweeter than watching your husband play ball with your sons. They want so badly to do it just like daddy does. He is so patient and encouraging with them. I am sure I will enjoy many more days of watching them play ball. I can only imagine them in uniform and on a real field one day. I feel richly blessed to have these boys in my life. All 3 of them mean the world to me and each hold a different piece of my heart. God has given me an amazing family and I am grateful for the time we have together. I hope and pray that the love Chris and I have for one another will be evident to the boys and that one day they will find love on their own. It is my desire for them to move on one day and have a family of their own. I am sure this is easier said than done. Chris and I pray daily they will come to know where the foundation for our love is. We hope one day they will come to know Christ's love...much more powerful and sweet than anything we could even hope to give them. We feel blessed God has entrusted their care and guidance to us. We pray we will be able to give them a glimpse of the grace and love He has to offer. A big load to carry, but well worth it and made easier with His guidance. Boys we love you and are honored to be your parents. We learn as we go and pray we are laying a great foundation of Christ's love for you to follow.

Peyton (yellow shirt) Parker (blue shirt)

Parker doing just as daddy showed him!

It's a good thing he has a diaper on:)


Parker (our little helper) making sure the tree supports are just right:)



As you can see below, their shorts aren't the only things a little big these days....









THE END




1 comment:

The Carsons said...

How different a house full of boys is from ours...we have our share of all different kinds of balls, legos, and other toys that boys also enjoy. But we also have baby dolls, baby strollers, and a ton of shoes! Who would have thought a 19 month old would ALREADY love shoes so much? Nobody can tell me God doesn't create each child male/female. It is SO evident from so early on!

I can't wait to see your little (big) boys soon. Let us know when you are definitely heading up to Gville.